Monday, May 3, 2010

A SINGLE MAN WED 8PM DQ APT


This Wed;MAY 05; Return of Movie Night with Tom Ford's A SINGLE MAN...'
Erika's back! And once again she's blessing us with her bounty, in the form of Tom Ford's A Single Man. You know, the movie's supposed to be real good! Gorgeously composed! An 86% on Rotten Tomatoes! ELEGANT AND SUBTLE! Just like my use of exclamation points! Just watching this trailer makes me feel reeeeeeeeeeal classy; I instinctively tucked my shirt into my boxers when it began.



The A.V. Club gave it an A-, and say that it "is a film of tremendous style wedded to real substance, and rooted in Firth’s affecting lead performance as a man trying to keep it together for one last day after his world has fallen apart." I'm hoping this movie will give me the toolset to cope with my own earth shattering loss on Monday May 24th when LOST finally ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment