Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thirst! + Some kinda salad +Blood orange Sparkling Juice. Tomorrow @ 8pm- at my place

Tomorrow at my apartment at 8pm. Park Chan Wook's THIRST
I just did my taxes! Which means movie night is NOT cancelled. We're going to do a bit of a relaunch thing when Erika gets back from her whirlwind west coast tour, but while she's gone, we'll watch a movie she expressed no interest in seeing! That's Park Chan Wook's (director of Old Boy)"Thirst," which the LA Times called "a rumination on morality and mortality that is not at all deadly, but funny and profound and at times intensely erotic."



See, Erika doesn't care about vampires, but i likes them just fine. I wanted to do a twilight double header, but i was assured that I would be left alone in my apartment, wearing a cape and checking my messages if I went ahead with that plan. And i hate doing the same thing Wednesday Night as I do Saturday night. So instead we watch Park Chan Wook's Thirst, a movie that won a prize at cannes, and that has not inspired a single tattoo on my skin. (Go Team Eric Yorkie)

No comments:

Post a Comment