Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Movie Night Information

Thanks for considering our invitation.

We have created a Google calender for your convenience.

It will list whether it is at Daanish's projection palace or Erika's viewing station. Also this will list the movie(with a brief description), food being prepared, and the showing time.

here is the direct link if you don't have gmail:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=wed.movie.night%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Chicago


otherwise add it to your existing google calenders.

Hope everyone can make it :)

4 comments:

  1. Nooooo!!! I can't make it to the inaugural night!!!!! I will be at the next one, and hopefully every single one after.

    Casey D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats okay casey we will see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had meatloaf for lunch today... it was excellent. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I haven't been able to come. I'll start to come when Sam gets band shit figured out and/or when you start kids night!

    I LOVE the mailed invitations. So cool. Can you send me invites for my Google calendar?

    Hate and creepy German kids,
    k

    ReplyDelete